Following my boredom on waiting for Postcrossing’s official postcard, I decided to join the Postcrossing FB group. This is where people interested in Direct Swap could post, promote and exchange information on card they would like to swap.
It’s a lot more efficient than begging for other Postcrossing user via Private Message. The people in that group are very nice and soft spoken, though there are a certain aggressive one who demands a lot..
So here goes my current options 😀
From Top Left – Right
1. Postcard from Balcony restaurant. Features a delicious looking smoked salmon
2. Postcard from Singapore, featuring night view of the bay
3. Indonesia postcard, featuring a lady making a traditional umbrella
4. Postcard from Singapore, Chinatown at midday
5. Marilyn Monroe and her amazing
6. Old guiness advertisement
Got this series from a Manga Festival in my town. 5 of them are drawn by the same person. A cute girl who study economy in UGM. The first time I met her, we went into a series of awkward giggle. I think I bought too much and she felt kinda bad with the price she charges 😀
You could contact her at her private mail in: email@example.com
She still have a mighty design in her sketch book.
Up for options, cross linked to Postcrossing FB group